Sawyer Picaridin Insect Repellent Lotion 7pk
An effective alternative to DEET that’s great for the whole family, Sawyer Picaridin is also safe for use during pregnancy. It’s considered to be the repellent of first choice by the Public Health Agency of Canada’s Canadian Advisory Committee on Tropical Medicine and Travel for travelers 6 months to 12 years of age.
- Picaridin is more effective at repelling biting flies than DEET
- Our 20% Picaridin is virtually odorless; it even has a mild citrus scent added to it which evaporates when dry
- Sawyer Picaridin Repellent will not harm gear or equipment
- Effective for up to 14 hours (lotion) or 12 hours (Spray)
- Use with confidence on the whole family